What personal items should I bring with me to treatment?
Newly admitted clients are permitted to bring 2 bags on admission day:
- 1 DISPOSABLE PLASTIC BAG for clothing and bedding (garbage bag will suffice).
- 1 SMALL DISPOSABLE PLASTIC BAG for grooming aids.
SUITCASES, DUFFEL BAGS, AND ANY CLOTH/LEATHER CARRYING CASES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!
- NO MORE THAN 7 sets of clothing (a “set” refers to 1 shirt and 1 pair of pants or shorts)
- NO MORE THAN 7 sets of socks and undergarments
- NO MORE THAN 2 pairs of shoes, sneakers or boots and 1 pair of shower slippers
** All clothing will be washed immediately upon admission.
** Clothing made of suede or leather is prohibited.
- NO MORE THAN 2 Towels and 2 Washcloths
- 1 twin-size bed sheet and 1 twin-size cover sheet (washable)
- 1 blanket or comforter (washable)
- 1 pillow (with pillow case, washable)
** All bedding will be washed immediately upon admission
- Soap or body wash
- Shampoo and/or conditioner
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Deodorant (non-aerosol)
- Hair Spray (non-aerosol) or Hair Gel
- Razors (individual razor blades are prohibited)
- Alarm clock
- Personal CD or other music player (music players with internet capability are prohibited)
- Drugs and Alcohol, including over-the-counter medication not approved by Integrity’s medical dept.
- Cellular phones and phone cards
- Credit/debit cards, checkbooks, and currency of any kind
- DVDs and videos
- Food, candy and beverages
IF YOU ARRIVE WITH MORE THAN THE ALLOTTED AMOUNT OF PERSONAL ITEMS – OR IF YOU ARRIVE WITH SUITCASES, DUFFEL BAGS OR ANY OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS LISTED ABOVE – YOU MAY BE DENIED ADMISSION INTO INTEGRITY HOUSE.