Services and Support Programs Provided
Primary Services Provided at Integrity House:
- Client-centered drug and alcohol assessment, treatment planning, individual counseling, and group therapy in a supportive setting.
- Referral to mutual-aid support groups, such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA) and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
- Group therapy, including relapse prevention, anger management, self-image improvement, personal issues therapy, grief and loss coping, and trauma support.
- Didactic training per week in recovery resources, refusal and avoidance skills, and health issues associated with drug and alcohol use.
- Family counseling (group and individual) with a licensed family therapist.
- Medical and psychiatric supervision between 9am and 5pm and on-call medical services after traditional work hours.
- Educational and employment readiness services (GED training and testing, resume-writing, preparation for employment interviews, and active referral to the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services).
Support Programs Provided at Integrity House:
- Methadone Maintenance
- Residential Medically Supervised Withdrawal
- Job Readiness
- Trauma Groups
- Psychiatric evaluation, specialized individual and group counseling, and medication management for clients diagnosed with co-occurring disorders (addiction and mental health).
- Medication assisted treatment
- Parallel services in our intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization programs with our supportive housing and halfway house programs as clinically indicated.